Mid-Atlantic Alliance for Continuing Medical Education (MAACME) is a non-profit organization created to promote quality continuing medical education in the Mid-Atlantic region. The Mid-Atlantic region covers PA, MD, NJ, DC, DE, VA and NY.
MAACME works collaboratively with the Alliance for Education in the Health Care Professions and other organizations to support the professional development of educators who provide continuing education to the health care team.
Membership Fee $35.00 per year
Your membership in MAACME entitles you to:
- Professional Development: Building your skills and knowledge through the Annual
Meeting and other professional development opportunities.
- On Demand Webinars: MAACME offers its members a library of free webinars on adult learning
principles and accreditation criteria.
- Access to the Membership Directory: Locate colleagues and connect with CME professionals in
the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Discounts: Receive discounts on registration fees for MAACME’s Annual Meeting and educational
- Publication: Receive MAACME’s members-only newsletter, available in print and online featuring
in-depth, content on the latest developments in continuing medical education.
- Networking: Interact and exchange ideas with other healthcare professionals at MAACME’s
educational and social events.
- Leadership Opportunities: Members are encouraged to get involved and serve on a board or
- Job Corner: Post and search job listings in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Questions about membership? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org