Skip to main content
Add Me To Your Mailing List
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
2020 Annual Conference
2021 Annual Conference
Effective Adult Learning Principles
Frank C. Berry
An overview of effective adult learning principle and theories examining their role in supporting the adult learning experience and how they are related to the accreditation criteria.
- Discuss how experience, reflection, and practice support learning and changes in performance
- Identify key works and adults learning principles
- Discuss the relationships between effective adult learning principles and accreditation criteria.
Click here for webinar
Defining Best Practices to Optimize Continuing Education Research: A Pathway to Meet C33
Presenter: Sharon A. Cusanza MSN, RN, NEA-BC
Description: There is a need for research projects that help identify strategies for conducting continuing education. However, there is a lack of guidance on the processes and methodologies for conducting continuing education research. Therefore, many organizations are reluctant to consider performing research even when they have an idea for a project. The new ACCME commendation criteria, C33, may be the spark to ignite research related to the effectiveness of and best practices in continuing education. This session is designed to show learners that research is not as difficult as it seems and to encourage them to consider developing research studies on continuing education issues and outcomes.
1. Review the process and methodologies involved in conducting continuing education research
2. Describe the application of the scientific method to continuing education research projects
3. Identify a potential continuing education research project within y