Please review these submission guidelines:
1. Only posters submitted by the form below will be considered.
2. The deadline for submissions is end of day Monday, September 20.
3. The theme for this year’s meeting is “Educating the Educator.” Posters on
topics that align with this theme are especially welcome. Other possible topics include:
► Reporting Outcomes
► Educational/Instructional Design
► Technological Innovations
► Assessing Educational Needs
► Commercial Support Trends
► Accreditation and Compliance Issues
► CME Potpourri (anything that does not fit in the other categories).
4. Your poster should be no larger than 54 inches x 36 inches. It should tell the story of your scholarly
inquiry. Author(s)/presenter(s) are responsible for bringing their poster in a final format ready to be
displayed and any additional aids they may wish to utilize. MAACME will provide a display board and
chair for each poster.
5. All submissions will be evaluated on a 25-point scale according to MAACME’s updated
Poster Scoring Rubric, available for download here. The top-scoring poster will
win a $100.
6. At least one of the listed authors must be present at the meeting to set up, explain, and take down
your poster. Poster presenters are responsible for registering and paying the appropriate fee.
Poster author(s)/presenter(s) are solely responsible for their posters, MAACME will not provide return
services for posters left on site.
7. Our goal is not to limit creativity, so there is no limit to the number of posters you can submit.
8. All first authors of the submissions for the MAACME 2019 Annual Conference will be notified about
the decisions by October 1, 2019.
9. If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Poster Abstract Submission Form
Poster Scoring Rubric