Please review these submission guidelines:
1. Only posters submitted by the online form will be considered.
2. The deadline for submissions is end of day Monday, July 13.
3. The theme for this year’s meeting is “Honoring the Past, Living in the Present, Looking Forward to the Future." Posters on topics that align with this theme are especially welcome.
Other possible topics include:
► Reporting Outcomes
► Educational/Instructional Design
► Technological Innovations
► Assessing Educational Needs
► Commercial Support Trends
► Accreditation and Compliance Issues
► CME Potpourri (anything that does not fit in the other categories).
4. Your poster should be no larger than 54 inches x 36 inches. It should tell the story of your scholarly inquiry. Author(s)/presenter(s) are responsible for bringing their poster in a final format ready to be displayed and any additional aids they by wish to utilize. MAACME will provide a display board for each poster.
5. All submissions will be evaluated on a 25-point scale according to MAACME's Poster Scoring Rubric, available for download here. The top-scoring poster will win a $100 prize and the lead author will be recognized during the annual conference .
6. At least one of the listed authors must be present at the conference to set up, explain, and take down your poster. Poster presenters are responsible for registering and paying appropriate fee. Poster author(s)/presenter(s) are solely responsible for their posters, MAACME will not provide return services for posters left on site.
7. Our goal is not to limit creativity, so there is no limit to the number of posters you can submit.
8. If accepted, first authors of the submissions will be notified by August 3, 2020.
9. If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Poster Abstract Submission Form
Poster Scoring Rubric